Looking at the current scenario of development in wireless, it is estimated that over 50 billion devices will be getting connected online by 2025. Are you wondering how you can enter into this tremendous market segment? Be part of this ever-growing field with our Certificate Course in Industrial IoT.
- Get introduced to IoT and learn how it has become a game changer in the new economy where the customers are looking for integrated value.
- Learn the new evolution in hardware, software, and data
- Bring the IoT perspective in thinking and building solutions
- Get an introduction to the tools and techniques that enable IoT solution and security aspects
- Acquire upcoming Industrial IoT roadmap to the connected world
While the promise of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) brings many new business prospects, it also presents significant challenges ranging from technology architectural choices to security concerns. This course offers some important insights to help you overcoming various challenges and thrive in the exciting space of IIoT.
Certification in Industrial-IoT
- Discover key IIoT concepts including identification, sensors, localization, wireless protocols, data storage, and security
- Explore IoT technologies, architectures, standards, and regulations
- Develop an understanding of value created by collecting, communicating, coordinating, and leveraging data from connected devices
- Examine technological developments that will likely shape the industrial landscape in the future
- Learn how to develop and implement your own IoT technologies, solutions, and applications
- Understand the differences to cloud-based internet services. After the course, you will also be able to infer requirements for IoT services in the industry
- Learn to use different OEM-IoT platforms for integrating with Raspberry-Pi
At the end of the program, our aim is to help you become capable and well-trained to develop and implement your own IoT technologies, solutions, and applications.
Students with any of the following qualifications will be considered as an eligible candidate for the course offered:
- Diploma / Degree / ME Graduated or Appearing
- Students from Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Mechatronics and Computers Streams
- B.Sc. and M.Sc. students from technical steam like Electronics and Instrumentation
To enroll in the event, fill the form and register yourself below:
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 weeks
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes
Module 1: Introduction
- Introduction to IOT; What is IIOT?; IOT Vs. IIOT; History of IIOT; Components of IIOT – Sensors, Interface, Networks, People & Process, Hype Cycle, IOT Market, Trends and Future; Real life Examples; Key terms like IOT Platform, Interfaces, API, Clouds, Data Management Analytics, Mining & Manipulation, etc; Role of IIOT in Manufacturing Processes; Use of IIOT in Plant Maintenance Practices; Sustainability Through Business Excellence Tools; Challenges and Benefits of Implementing IIOT
Module 2: Architectures
Module 3: Sensor and Interfacing
- Introduction to Sensors and Transducers; Classifications; Roles of Sensors in IIOT; Various Types of Sensors; Design of Sensors; Sensor Architecture; Special Requirements for IIOT Sensors; Role of Actuators; Types of Actuators; Hardwire the Sensors with Different Protocols such as HART, MODBUS Serial & Parallel, Ethernet, BACNet, Current, M2M etc.
Module 4: Protocols and Cloud
- Need of Protocols; Types of Protocols; Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Zigbee, Z wave, Bacnet, BLE, Modbus, SPI , I2C; IIOT Protocols – COAP, MQTT, 6lowpan, lwm2m, AMPQIIOT; Cloud Platforms: Overview of Cots Cloud Platforms, Predix, Thing Works, Azure etc.; Data Analytics; Cloud Services; Business Models: SAAS, PAAS, LAAS
Module 5: Privacy, Security, and Governance
- Introduction to Web Security; Conventional Web Technology and Relationship with IIOT; Vulnerabilities of IoT; Privacy; Security Requirements; Threat Analysis; Trust; IoT Security Tomography and Layered Attacker Model; Identity Establishment; Access Control; Message Integrity; Non-Repudiation and Availability; Security Model for IoT; Network Security Techniques; Management Aspects of Cyber Security
Module 6: Visualization and Data Types of IIoT
- Front-End EDGE Devices; Enterprise Data for IIoT; Emerging Descriptive Data Standards for IIoT; Cloud Database; Could Computing; Fog or Edge Computing; Connecting an Arduino/Raspberry Pi to Web: Introduction, Setting Up the Arduino/Raspberry Pi Development Environment, Options for Internet Connectivity with Arduino, Configuring your Arduino/Raspberry Pi Board for IoT
Module 7: Application of IIOT