- Programmable Logic Controller, often called as PLC is an industrial digital computer.
- PLC programming is the fundamental building block of any industrial automation system.
- In PLC domain, students will learn the basics of PLC operations, its symbology and programming techniques.
- The course will cover theoretical aspects like number system Bit, Byte and Word, different languages of PLC and simple ladder logic programs.
- Students will also write, enter, and execute application programs using the programmable controllers (simulation software).
- Students will be introduced to different brands of PLC’s used in different types of Industries.
- Intelligent Automation course synergies knowledge of advanced PLC and advance industrial automation programming to achieve unprecedented levels of efficiency and quality.
- This course further enhances skills of the person by imparting him/her with knowledge about specific use cases of PLC & Industrial Automation and variety of industrial processes like welding and profile cutting.
- Also, in a factory line setup, a series of automation setups are installed, which work in tandem that are defined through programming. Such complex programming requires knowledge of PLCs and robotics programming.
Certificate Course in PLC & Automation
- After a successful completion of the course in PLC & Industrial Automation, students will have a good amount of knowledge of PLC & its programming.
- Students will be aware of the importance, criticality of PLC programming in industrial setup, and its application.
- Students learn communication and control through PLC programming.
- It enables them to program industrial robots to perform complex motions and paths.
- The course teaches how program automates with the other GPMs & SPMs in the existing line.
- It also enables them to understand industrial set up like manipulator and gantry systems.
- The course teaches students how to work and operate PLC & automation with utmost safety.
- In the industry, students, after understanding PLC & Industrial Automation, will be able to carry out automation techniques, poka-yoke, fault finding, and de-bugging tasks with high confidence and authority.
- Engineers with PLC & Industrial Automation knowledge will be able to find a job in process or product-based manufacturing industries like automotive, steel, power generation, glass making, packaging, and bakery etc.
- Automation is at the cornerstone for achieving high productivity in any industry and thus, the demand for PLC service and maintenance engineers is constantly on rise.
- We help students in getting their internship at CIT, with our valuable clientsfrom vivid types of industries.
Secure your future with government certified course in industrial automation. Acquire thorough theoretical and practical knowledge of advanced PLC, advance industrial automation and robotics programming through one course. Students enrolled for this course get:
- Student-centric assistance and direction by trained faculty
- Seek career progression guidance from industry experts
- Develop in-demand skills, knowledge, and experience
- Get introduced to progressive career alternatives
- Prepare for the dynamic workplace of 21st century
- Get assisted by CIT’s special recruitment team
Become industry ready with Celestial Institute of Technology!
Students with any of the following qualifications will be considered as an eligible candidate for the course offered:
- Diploma/Degree/ME Graduated or Appearing
- Students from Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics and Telecommunication/
Instrumentation/Mechatronics and Computers Streams
- B.Sc. and M.Sc. students from technical stream like Electronics and Instrumentation
- ITI Students
- Integrated Monitoring And Control Panel (IMCP)
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM)
- HSC (VOC.) in Electrical/ Electronics Group
To enroll in the event, fill the form and register yourself below:
- Lectures 33
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 months
- Language English
- Students 30
- Assessments Yes
Basics of Electrical & Electronics
Electrical Machines – AC & DC Motors
Power Electronics Components
Industrial Automation – PLC, SCADA, and DCS