- SIEMENS is a German multinational conglomerate with dominant position in multiple industries across the globe. SIEMENS has strong presence in product hardware, software as well as service domains.
- SIEMENS PLCs are regarded highly in the automation industry under brand name SIMATIC. It is one of the highly sought after and reliable solution providers in industrial automation domain. SIEMENS TIA Portal provides users with latest software which enables them to intuitively code projects of different complexities.
- Though there are many brands of PLC’s available in the market that provide similar functionalities, their programming protocols and details are different.
- We strongly believe PLC basics learned during foundation module are re-applicable between PLC brands, but it’s necessary and advantageous to learn dedicated language, specific command and custom protocols of individual brand of PLC’s maker.
- Advance module in PLC programming in SIEMENS‘s course provides an in-depth knowledge of SIEMENS 1200 PLC. For this course, Celestial Institute has arranged simulation software installed on dedicated test jig. In addition, analogue programming for parameters like temperature, pressure and level is also provided for student’s practice.
- Automation is at the cornerstone for achieving high productivity in any industry and thus, the demand for PLC service and maintenance engineers is constantly on rise.
Intelligent Automation Advance Module – Advance PLC Programming (SIEMENS 1200)
- This course equips students with dedicated SIEMENS 1200 specific programming skills in real life industrial use cases and scenarios.
- Advance module in PLC programming will equip students with knowledge to make improvement and modifications in the existing PLC programs as per the process needs in an Industrial setup.
- This course also provides necessary skills to understand how industrial PLC program works, how to make changes and how to create small programs from scratch to control an actual industrial process.
- The main aim of this course is to teach engineers coding skills for SIEMENS S7 1200 PLC programming.
Students with any of the following qualifications will be considered as an eligible candidate for the course offered :
- Diploma / Degree / ME Graduated or Appearing
- Students from Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Mechatronics and Computers Streams
- B.Sc. and M.Sc. students from technical steam like Electronics and Instrumentation
- ITI Students
To enroll in the event, fill the form and register yourself below:
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Months
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes
- Configuration of SIEMENS 1200 PLC
- Communication of PLC to PC
- Programming using TIA Portal software
- Programming, Latch and Unlatch
- Timers On delay/Off delay/ Retentive
- Counters Up/Down
- Mathematical Functions ADD/SUB/DIV/MUL
- Comparison Functions EQU/LES/GRT/NEQ
- Creating FC, FB, Call Block, DB etc
- Analog Programming for temperature control of a process, liquid level sensing and system pressure