- Advanced robotics imparts student with knowledge regarding operations of robots in tandem with smart sensor technology which controls the function of robots in real world scenarios.
- Modern factory setup deploys series of robots that not only executes their task efficiently but also interact with adjoining robot stations in cohesion to complete a variety of processes in continuous line operations. For example, vehicle assembly plant or pharmaceutical operations.
- Most of the time, the whole line operation is controlled from the centralised control stations.
- Advance robotics thus needs skills and knowledge of powerful hardware in use along with sensors and controls, positioned for safe operation of the system.
- This course teaches programming robots along with math functions, background programs, condition statements, mixed logic, and much more.
- Functions like pick and place, counter tracing, obstruction detection are also covered in the advanced robotics module.
Intelligent Automation – Advance Module in Robotics
- It enables the students to write, debug and run programs using simulation software and execute on actual robot.
- It teaches programming syntax and communication with I/O devices.
- It helps students to understand different alarms, errors in operations, teaching them how to reset and verify.
- The course covers robot programming using teach-pendant controls and fine movements for accurate positioning.
- It also lets the program robots to interact with external devices and adjacent work stations.
- The course enables students to work and operate robot in safe environment.
Students with any of the following qualifications will be considered as an eligible candidate for the course offered :
- Diploma / Degree / ME Graduated or Appearing
- Students from Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Mechatronics and Computers Streams
- B.Sc. and M.Sc. students from technical steam like Electronics and Instrumentation
- ITI Students
To enroll for Advance course, students must complete Basic Level [of 6 days]. (Total Duration – 6 days + 6 days = 12 days]
To enroll in the event, fill the form and register yourself below:
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 days (18 Hours)
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes
- Information List
- Description of inform list options
- IN/OUT Instructions
- Control Information (CALL JOB, Conditional “IF”, TIMER, D-OUT/PULSE, WAIT etc.)
- Arithmetic Instructions
- Practice for I/O instructions
- I/O instructions, Inform list details
- Practice with I/O instructions
- Explanation of Master of Job
- Registering a Job as Master Job (frame selection)
- Modification of Master Jobs
- Explanation of useful functions and pp keys
- Director open, shift, and page keys, parallel shift job conversion, etc.
- Practice with the Master Job and other function
- Explanation of alarm history and resetting of alarms
- Security modes of operation
- Tool Center Point Definition
- Correction of TCP Data
- General Alarms and Errors
- Description of Errors & Alarms
- Resetting check position alarm
- Saving of individual data
- Saving of CMOS
- Loading of individual data
- Loading of CMOS
- Q & A