- SCADA are crucial systems of any Intelligent Automation functions. SCADA stands for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition systems. As the name suggests, these are like computer – complex systems which analyses data, records information, and performs tasks automatically without intervention of humans.
- SCADA systems have two components – PLCs (Programmable Logic Control) and RTU (Remote Terminal Unit). It also has separate HMI that is Human Machine Interface, from where operators or supervisors monitor, control, modify and or debug automation processes.
- All these elements must work seamlessly for any intelligent automation system to work efficiently and accurately. This module teaches students the features of SCADA, programming of screens, and access controls of operator and supervisor, to run the process in the plant.
Intelligent Automation– HMI Programming and Communication with PLC
- This course creates awareness regarding complex SCADA system.
- It educates students with building blocks of SCADA architecture as well as integration of system components. These components include sensors, PLC communications, and HMI for seamless function of automated process.
- This course equips students with practical knowledge of process automation with help of hands-on training on real-life test jigs covering various industrial processes.
- After course completion, students can confidently work in appropriate role in a variety of industries like manufacturing, oil and gas, and power plants to name a few.
- It enables students to troubleshoot hardware and software.
- It also enables them to work in program testing, commissioning and project execution in system automation.
Students with any of the following qualifications will be considered as an eligible candidate for the course offered :
- Diploma / Degree / ME Graduated or Appearing
- Students from Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Mechatronics and Computers Streams
- B.Sc. and M.Sc. students from technical steam like Electronics and Instrumentation
- ITI Students
To enroll in the event, fill the form and register yourself below:
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 days (36 Hours)
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes