- In automation industry SIEMENS PLC’s have the highest proliferation in Europe and Allen Bradley is mostly used in the US. But an equally strong brand in PLC domain is Mitsubishi Electric Japan.
- Different brand of PLCs have their own advantages and limitations. Often organizations have their own compelling technical and business justifications for choosing one automation solutions over others.
- Students have no choice but to learn industry specific PLC and be ready with the skills to be productive in the role. As a Japanese brand, Mitsubishi is widely used in Asia Pacific region and in industries having collaboration with Japanese MNC’s.
- Mitsubishi PLCs are intuitive and easy to understand, but there are many instructions.
- Advance module in PLC programming in Mitsubishi course provides an in-depth knowledge of Mitsubishi PLC. For this course Celestial Institute has arranged simulation software installed on dedicated test jig. In addition, analogue programming for parameters like temperature, pressure and level is also provided for student’s practice.
- Automation is at the cornerstone for achieving high productivity in any industry and thus, the demand for PLC service and maintenance engineers is constantly on rise.
Intelligent Automation Advance Module – Advance PLC Programming (Mitsubishi)
- This course equips students with dedicated Mitsubishi specific programming skills in real life industrial use cases and scenarios.
- Advance module in PLC programming will equip students with knowledge to make improvement and modifications in the existing PLC programs as per the process needs in an Industrial setup.
- This course also provides necessary skills to understand how industrial PLC program works, how to make changes and how to create small programs from scratch to control an actual industrial process.
- The main aim of this course is to teach engineers coding skills for Mitsubishi PLC programming.
Students with any of the following qualifications will be considered as an eligible candidate for the course offered :
- Diploma / Degree / ME Graduated or Appearing
- Students from Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Mechatronics and Computers Streams
- B.Sc. and M.Sc. students from technical steam like Electronics and Instrumentation
- ITI Students
To enroll for Advance course, students must complete Basic Level [of 6 days]. (Total Duration – 6 days + 12 days = 18 days]
To enroll in the event, fill the form and register yourself below:
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 days (36 Hours)
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes
- Configuration of Mitsubishi PLC
- Communication of PLC to PC
- Programming using CoDesys
- Programming, Latch and Unlatch
- Timers On delay/Off delay/ Retentive
- Counters Up/Down
- Mathematical Functions ADD/SUB/DIV/MUL
- Comparison Functions EQU/LES/GRT/NEQ
- Analog Programming for temperature control of a process, liquid level sensing and system pressure.