- Delta is Taiwan headquarters’ company, which develops PLCs among many other products in electronics industries. Delta’s DVP series programmable logic controllers offer high-speed, stable and highly reliable applications in all kinds of industrial automation machines.
- Delta PLCs are widely used in Indian context due to its cost effectiveness and stable and reliable operations.
- For a student, it is imperative to know the local market and adapt to the needs of the same. Learning programming skills in Delta PLC will give students a heads up about the competition to secure the coveted job in the industry.
- Advance module in PLC programming in Delta course provides an in-depth knowhow of Delta PLC. For this course Celestial Institute has arranged simulation software installed on dedicated test jig. In addition, analogue programming for parameters like temperature, pressure and level are also provided for student’s practice.
- Automation is at the cornerstone for achieving high productivity in any industry and thus, the demand for PLC service and maintenance engineers is constantly on rise.
Intelligent Automation Advance Module – Advance PLC Programming (DELTA)
- This course equips students with dedicated Delta specific programming skills in real life industrial use cases and scenarios.
- Advance module in PLC programming will equip students with knowledge to make improvement and modifications in the existing PLC programs as per the process needs in an Industrial setup.
- This course also provides necessary skills to understand how industrial PLC program works, how to make changes and how to create small programs from scratch to control an actual industrial process.
- The main aim of this course is to teach engineers coding skills for Delta PLC programming.
Students with any of the following qualifications will be considered as an eligible candidate for the course offered :
- Diploma / Degree / ME Graduated or Appearing
- Students from Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Mechatronics and Computers Streams
- B.Sc. and M.Sc. students from technical steam like Electronics and Instrumentation
- ITI Students
To enroll in the event, fill the form and register yourself below:
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Months
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes
- Configuration of Delta PLC
- Communication of PLC to PC
- Programming using WPL Software
- Programming – Latch and Unlatch
- Timers On delay/Off delay/ Retentive
- Counters Up/Down
- Mathematical Functions ADD/SUB/DIV/MUL
- Comparison Functions EQU/LES/GRT/NEQ
- Analog Programming for temperature control of a process, liquid level sensing and system pressure.