- Renu is a home grown Indian brand headquartered in Pune, which has established itself as a reliable and cost-effective brand in the industrial automation industry. It has spread its wings across the globe and provides automation solutions to its clients in all continents.
- Industrial automation can involve automating entire plant operations or very specific localised processes to reduce or eliminate operator variations. Renu PLCs cater solutions to small scale, midscale and large scale industries fulfilling their automation needs.
- Students depending upon the industry type and company infrastructure have no choice but to learn industry specific PLC and be ready with the skills to be productive in the role.
- Advance module in PLC programming in Renu course provides an in-depth knowledge of Renu PLC. For this course Celestial Institute has arranged simulation software installed on dedicated test jig. In addition, analogue programming for parameters like temperature, pressure and level are also provided for student’s practice.
- Automation is at the cornerstone for achieving high productivity in any industry and thus, the demand for PLC service and maintenance engineers is constantly on rise.
Intelligent Automation Advance Module – Advance PLC Programming (Renu)
- This course equips students with dedicated Renu specific programming skills in real life industrial use cases and scenarios.
- Advance module in PLC programming will equip students with knowledge to make improvement and modifications in the existing PLC programs as per the process needs in an Industrial setup.
- This course also provides necessary skills to understand how industrial PLC program works, how to make changes and how to create small programs from scratch to control an actual industrial process.
- The main aim of this course is to teach engineers coding skills for Renu PLC programming.
Students with any of the following qualifications will be considered as an eligible candidate for the course offered :
- Diploma / Degree / ME Graduated or Appearing
- Students from Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Mechatronics and Computers Streams
- B.Sc. and M.Sc. students from technical steam like Electronics and Instrumentation
- ITI Students
To enroll in the event, fill the form and register yourself below:
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Months
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes
- Configuration of Renu PLC
- Communication of PLC to PC
- Programming using Software
- Programming, Latch and Unlatch
- Timers On delay/Off delay/ Retentive
- Counters Up/Down
- Mathematical Functions ADD/SUB/DIV/MUL
- Comparison Functions EQU/LES/GRT/NEQ
- Analog Programming for temperature control of a process, liquid level sensing and system pressure.