- Allen Bradley is one of the top PLC manufacturing companies in the world. Allen Bradley designs, develops, and supports its own line of PLCs under Rockwell Automation Corporation.
- Though there are many brands of PLC’s available in the market that provide similar functionalities, their programming protocols and details are different.
- We strongly believe PLC basics learned during foundation module are re-applicable between PLC brands, but it’s necessary and advantageous to learn dedicated language, specific command, and custom protocols of individual brands of PLC’s makers.
- Advance module in PLC programming in Allen Bradley course provides an in-depth knowhow of Micro Logix 1400 PLC. For this course Celestial Institute has arranged simulation software installed on dedicated test jig. In addition, analogue programming for parameters like temperature, pressure and level is also provided for student’s practice.
- Automation is at the cornerstone for achieving high productivity in any industry and thus, the demand for PLC service and maintenance engineers is constantly on rise.
Intelligent Automation Advance Module – Advance PLC Programming (Allen Bradley)
- This course equips students with dedicated Allen Bradley specific programming skills in real life industrial use cases and scenarios.
- Advance module in PLC programming will equip students with knowledge to make improvement and modifications in the existing PLC programs as per the process needs in an Industrial setup.
- This course also provides necessary skills to understand how industrial PLC program works, how to make changes and how to create small programs from scratch to control an actual industrial process.
- The main aim of this course is to teach engineers coding skills for Allen Bradley PLC programming.
Students with any of the following qualifications will be considered as an eligible candidate for the course offered :
- Diploma / Degree / ME Graduated or Appearing
- Students from Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Mechatronics and Computers Streams
- B.Sc. and M.Sc. students from technical steam like Electronics and Instrumentation
- ITI Students
To enroll for Advance course, students must complete Basic Level [of 6 days]. (Total Duration – 6 days + 12 days = 18 days]
To enroll in the event, fill the form and register yourself below:
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 days (36 Hours)
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes
- Allen Bradley Micro Logix 1400 PLC – Configuration PLC
- Communication of PLC to PC
- Programming using RS Logic 500 software
- Programming, Latch and Unlatch
- Timers On delay/Off delay/ Retentive
- Counters Up/Down
- Mathematical Functions ADD/SUB/DIV/MUL
- Comparison Functions EQU/LES/GRT/NEQ
- Analog Programming for temperature control of a process, liquid level sensing and system pressure.