- Intelligent Automation course synergies knowledge of advanced PLC and advance robotics programming to achieve unprecedented levels of efficiency and quality.
- This course further enhances skills of student by imparting him/her with knowledge about specific use cases of robots and variety of industrial processes like welding, profile cutting. Application like painting or placing job on CNC machines needs manipulation of robot arm in 3 dimensions space are also covered.
- Also, in a factory line setup, a series of robots are installed, which work in tandem with certain boundary conditions and degrees of freedom defined through programming. Such complex programming requires knowledge of PLCs and robotics programming.
Intelligent Automation – Integration of PLC and Robotics Programming
- Students learn communication and control of Robots through PLC programming.
- It enables them to program industrial robots to perform complex motions and paths.
- The course teaches how program robots interact with external devices and obstruction detection.
- The students learn about object identification and sorting using micro sensors.
- It also enables them to understand industrial set up like manipulator and gantry systems.
- The course teaches students how to work and operate robots in safe environment.
Students with any of the following qualifications will be considered as an eligible candidate for the course offered :
- Diploma / Degree / ME Graduated or Appearing
- Students from Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Mechatronics and Computers Streams
- B.Sc. and M.Sc. students from technical steam like Electronics and Instrumentation
- ITI Students
To enroll in the event, fill the form and register yourself below:
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Months
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes
Programming Automation of applications like :
- Pick and Place – where precision of position is critical than weight carrying capacity. Here, application mainly in electronics and computer assembly industries are focused on like semiconductor, mobile phone assembly, and printed circuit board assembly lines.
- 2D Contour Tracing – Typical for spot welding, laser cutting, adhesive dispensing, and tool path generation.
- 3D Path Tracing – Typical for paint shop, 3D curve paths, robots attached to automobile assembly lines, and CNC machining centers where intelligent robots are used in automated plant operations.
- External Axis Controls – Turn table controls and additional movements of attachments of robotic arms like spray guns, tag weld rods, pinching arms, indexing mechanisms to name a few.